Effective May 1, 2020
Our Privacy Practices
Xodus Medical Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information in accordance with law and our own company policies. This notice describes our privacy practices for visitors to our website.
Our team members are required to comply with our policies and procedures to protect the confidentiality of your information. We maintain physical, electronic and process safeguards to protect against unauthorized access to your information. Authorized access is on a "need-to-know" basis only.
The Information We Collect
We obtain information from the web pages you enter your information on. The following are the general categories of information we collect:
- Product Information request forms: such as your name, address, email address and phone number
- Submit Idea forms: such as your name, address, email address, phone number and ideas
- Educational Opportunities request forms: such as your name, address, email address and phone number
- Contact Us forms: such as your name, address, email address and phone number
How We May Use Or Disclose Your Information
To make product-related communications to you, we may use your information in order to inform you about our products and services. For example, we may contact you:
- To inform you about products that maybe beneficial to your company
- To inform you about educational programs we offer
- To inform you about trade shows we will be at that may be of interest to you
Changes To This Notice
We reserve the right to change this notice, and to make the changes effective for the information we already have about you, as well as for any information we obtain or create in the future.
We seek to use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect personal information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately contact us via the information in the Contact Information section below.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for restricting access to your device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password.
Cookies are small text files we transfer to your computer. Your browser can be set to reject or accept cookies. Instructions for resetting the browser to reject or accept cookies are available in the Help section of most browsers.
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact us at:
Xodus Medical Inc.
702 Prominence Dr.
New Kensington, PA 15068