Nasotracheal Tube Immobilizer (NTI)
Anesthesia Positioning – NS30430
The NTI™ (Nasotracheal Tube Immobilizer) affords safe, rapid and secure nasotracheal tube immobilization, minimizing the risk of accidental extubations and compression injuries. With a setup time of around a minute, the NTI saves valuable O.R. time. The NTI also establishes a universal standard of care — eliminating the need for custom assembly. A pediatric version is also available.
Xodus Medical provides products to aid the anesthesia professional by providing safe, efficient patient care. The Nasotrachial Tube Immobilizer offers a method for securing intubations in dental and maxillofacial procedures that is safe, quick, and consistent, while the One-Step Face Protector safeguards the patient’s face from accidental contact without impeding intubation and permits direct line of site to the patient’s eyes.
Product Dimensions: 9.75" x 2" x 2"
Quantity: 10 per case
- Specially developed material safeguards skin from HAPIs
- Minimizes risk of accidental extubations
- Allows for quick, safe, and secure nasotracheal intubation
- Protects the patient's face from accidental contact
- Ample eye cutouts ensure a clear view of the patient's eyes
- Promotes proper anatomical positioning