Camel™ Cord Cover - Small
80528 - Single-Use adhesive and absorbent cord cover
The Camel Cord Cover was designed to help OR staff organize tubes and cords.
The Camel™ line of fluid management mats is the first line of defense against OR injuries and the spread of infection. The top layer is embedded with a fluid-absorbing polymer that keeps fluid in the mat, not on the floor. The second layer is a liquid-proof poly barrier that acts as a secondary measure of fluid retention.
Two peel strips on the back reveal residue-free adhesive which secures the cover to the floor. This feature keeps cords safely secured in place and decreases the risk of trips and falls.
Product Dimensions: 9.5" x 24"
Quantity: 40 per case
- Designed to aid in organization of cords and tubes on the floor
- Helps prevent trips and falls in the OR
- Aids in compliance with AORN recommendations for safely securing cords
- Bright color provides easy visibility of cord location for staff
- Made of a durable material that can be walked on or rolled over
- Easy to apply, easy to remove, easy to reposition
- Features residue-free adhesive, eliminating the need to use duct-tape in the OR
- Single-use and Latex free