The Pink Pad® Reverse T Kit
Reverse Trendelenburg Positioning System – 40640
The Pink Pad Reverse Trendelenburg Kit represents a superior approach to safely preventing unwanted movement during reverse trendelenburg procedures and is anatomically designed to enhance patient safety.
An innovative seat mound of high-density, bariatric foam helps support the patient and combined with Pink Pad® material that helps prevent patient movement while in Reverse Trendelenburg. The raised seat of bariatric foam provides contoured support while the advanced Pink Pad® material molds and conforms to hold the patient gently, but securely.
Quantity: 2 per case
- Unique seat “bump” safely prevents unwanted patient movement
while in reverse trendelenburg
- Helps relieve pressure on the arms, legs & feet
- Softly molds & conforms to the patient contours
- Reduces the risk of HAPI’s
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Minimizes cross-contamination
- Ease of use in under 1 minute