The Pink Pad with One-Step Arm Protectors
40581 - Advanced Trendelenburg Positioning System
The original Pink Pad set the standard for patient safety in Trendelenburg. This more compact version contacts the patients at the sacrum and scapulae ensuring that the patient does not slide even at the steepest degree of Trendelenburg.
The material of the Pink Pad has been specially-developed for direct skin contact and is what gives the Pink Pad its holding power and unparalleled softness that leaves no post-operative skin redness. It molds and conforms to the patient’s contour to prevent unwanted patient movement. This breathable, skin-friendly material also negates the risk of hospital-acquired pressure injuries (HAPIs).
The Pink Pad family provides superior performance in high-BMI cases, and its single-use design minimizes cross-contamination risks. With a setup time of under a minute, the Pink Pad family of products is also friendly to the bottom line, saving valuable OR time in setup and room turnover.
The open-cell structure permits heat transfer from warming devices and energy to grounding pads.Additional products extend the protection provided by the Pink Pad as part of complete, ready-to-use kits.
Safe, comfortable and affordable — the Pink Pad is the right choice for all procedures requiring the Trendelenburg position: gynecological, colorectal, urological, and general surgery performed laparoscopically, robotically or as an open procedure.
Quantity: 3 per case
- Safely eliminates unwanted patient movement
- Soft, breathable shape-conforming material minimizes risk of HAPIs
- No pressure on head neck or shoulders eliminates chance of brachial plexus nerve injury
- Single-Use minimizes cross-contamination risk
- Minimal Set-Up and Ease of Use - Under 1 minute
- Replaces obsolete positioning devices that do not meet patient positioning demands of new advanced procedures. (i.e., gel, bean bag, shoulder restraints, braces, and tape)
- An advanced positioning system for use with gynecological, colorectal, urological, and general procedures in robotic, laparoscopic and open surgery
- Holds multiple US and European patents
- Maximizes patient safety while minimizing non-reimbursed care costs — avoid preventable injuries and CMS Never Events