The See Sharp
30977 - A Clearer Vision of Patient Safety
The See Sharp by Xodus Medical is a thoughtfully designed, complete solution for the cleaning and warming of laparoscopes during minimally invasive surgery.
The ever-increasing popularity of minimally invasive surgery has brought with it a demand for products that help improve surgical efficiency, reduce cost, and support positive patient outcomes.
The See Sharp attaches directly to the trocar allowing for instantaneous transfer of laparoscopic lenses between cleaning, warming, and surgical ports. Thoughtful engineering allows for precise cleaning of the laparoscope without contributing to surgical downtime. This new approach helps clinicians focus on what matters most: the safety of their patients.
Our Patented solution was designed based on feedback from clinicians who demand a product that performs. Every aspect of the See Sharp is focused on helping our customers improve their surgical processes:
- The See Sharp easily attaches to both 5mm and 12mm trocars.
- Thermostatically controlled, heated anti-fog solution ensures fog-free lenses.
- Two separate, engineered seals help ensure that The See Sharp maintains ample amounts of anti-fog solution throughout the procedure.
- The inclusion of a second, backup anti-fog bottle helps ensure that your MIS procedure requires only one See Sharp unit, reducing both cost and unnecessary waste.
- Fast and thorough cleaning of laparoscopes is aided by the inclusion of microfiber towels, integrated open-cell foam cleaning pads and unique, safety-ring equipped trocar-swabs.
- Integrated safety-rings eliminate the risk of trocar swabs getting stuck within the trocar or the patient during procedures.
- High-performance batteries will last up to five hours and aid in the See Sharp’s ergonomic, compact design.
- Integrated LED lighting is useful on the sterile field and helps clinicians quickly located the See Sharp unit.
- The flexibility of our design allows for cleaning and warming of the laparoscope anywhere in the OR; from the sterile field to the back-table.
- Custom-designed, sterile packaging maximizes storage efficiency and helps improve aseptic technique.
- Laparoscopes are protected when cleaning with double-layered foam padding at the base of the anti-fog solution reservoir.
- Careful engineering allows the See Sharp’s physical footprint to be up to 50% more compact than prior solutions; further reducing waste and contributing to ease of use.