20230 - Non-Sterile Electrosurgical Grounding (Pad) Without Cord
Xodus Medical Grounding Pads feature a unique design focused on maximizing patient safety. Overlapping gel-line borders reduce the risk of heat-related injury as exposure to the conductive edge is limited. Additionally, surface area of the dispersive electrode is maximized within its compact, easy to place design. Coated, non-woven material allows for greater heat dissipation. For use on patients 55lbs (25kg) and over, available with and without a cord (10ft., 3m) and compatible with generators designed with a contact quality monitoring system.
Product Dimensions: Conductive Area= 13.9 sq. in or 90 sq. cm.
Quantity: 50 per case
- Round, latex free split design
- Available with and without 10ft cord
- Gel-border reduces risk of incident
- Coated non-woven material allows for greater heat dissipation
- Compatible with generators designed with a contact quality monitor