Addressing the Challenge
Xodus Medical understands the need to protect both patients and healthcare workers against preventable nerve injuries. Proper positioning of sensitive nerve areas is a key factor in positive surgical outcomes.
Our positioning solutions are designed with nerve damage prevention in mind:
- The Pink Pad steep Trendelenburg Positioning System effectively eliminates sliding without placing pressure on the head, neck or shoulders; eliminating the risk of Brachial Plexus injury.
- "One-Step" solutions offer protection of multiple sensitive nerve areas in a single, easy to use product.
- Our Patented Pink Pad material and DermaProx help distribute pressure evenly throughout surgical procedures.
- Our line of Single Use Positioning is available in both standard and bariatric densities to deliver maximum support and protection.
- Xodus Medical offers a number of unique designs and materials that provide optimal support and protection for sensitive nerve areas.
- Pre-packaged patient protection kits are a simple, streamlined option for ensuring consistent patient protection.
Excessive pressure on head, neck and shoulders can result in injury of the Brachial Plexus nerves.Brachial Plexus injury can occur 16% of the time.
Explore our nerve-damage reduction solutions